Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ta daaaaaaaaaaaa...

MY NEW HOME

Thank God, the saying is "home is where the heart is" and not "home is where the good decorating is..."  My room looks a little lame but I love it and think it is JUST RIGHT!  I have always really been a "more is less" kind of girl when it comes to decorating. I don't like a lot of doo dads and trinkets and as I took these pictures of my room on my phone for your viewing pleasure I realized that my walls are extremely bare.


Sorry, forgot to make my bed this morning.  Most days I make it so that I could bounce a penny off it the sheets are so tight...

Can't quite figure out how to turn this picture so you will have to just turn your heads to see in my closet...


my candle and alarm clock



Speaking of room and such.  The girl who lived in this room before me left her bookcase, bed, a bunch of crumbs on the floor, and a dresser but needs the bed, dresser, and bookcase back starting in March, so I won't have any stuff... Just thought I would get the word out in case you see any in the trash or have excess :)

P.S. I love school and am learning all about hair. Come here now and let me give you a cut!!

1 comment:

  1. just read through your blog. commented on paraguay (in case you don't ever look back...)

    you write like you talk, and gosh, it just makes me miss you.

    i've learned a lot from you and think you're just a gem. i really do.

    ReplyDelete