Thursday, January 27, 2011

my one month anniversary...

Today is my one month anniversary with Chicago. We are soooo in love. haha just kiddin. I don't know what is grosser... That my new favorite thing to eat is pita dipped in peanut butter with chocolate chips too OR that I eat it in my bed.  You know what though? I hate how when I rip off a piece of pita and go to put it in the peanut butter that because the jar isn't full I get peanut butter all over my hands... Could someone please find a solution for that?? First, let's work on solving world hunger and other issues at hand though!! :)

Gosh, is it not crazy how important it is for us to trust the Lord? Something God is recently teaching me is that He never changes and is always faithful to us, so it is just our choice whether we want to live in that confidence or not.  I can go about my life living knowing that God will give me everything He promises and that He is on my side and is fighting for me or I can go about living as if He may not... Either way God will still be faithful and give us what He promises and fight for us!!!  Sounds more fun to me to live knowing He is good.  Sounds like a blast!  A big space shuttle blasting off into space is how found that seems...

If anyone wants to mail me more pita bread and chocolate chips (milk NOT dark) you are more than welcome!!

1 comment:

  1. first off, yes please. I choose to believe that God is faithful and will provide. That is exciting and cool. This is encouraging after what we talked about tonight.
    second, I cant wait to try pita with pb and chocolate. That sounds goooohoood.

    ReplyDelete