Tuesday, February 1, 2011

toots

I am getting sick. It stinks.

My head feels like its going to explode and my voice sounds like I am trying so hard to keep all the snot in my nose, which I am! There is a huge snow storm brewing here in Chicago, and Julie is in Charlotte swimming in her pool probably... Though I am excited for it in hopes that school will get canceled, but I was walking home today and got so sad for all the homeless people. And I so badly want to take some home with me to my apartment that could easily sleep 10 people... Ah it is hard just knowing that that isn't the stage of my life where I can do that. I am praying for them though... God, keep the homeless in Chicago close to you in this storm. Let them know that you never fail them!!

So much in my life is changin'.  I am a real grown woman... Facing this snow storm on my own. All my relationships are changing which is hard but good. I am going to a group with a church called The Line on Thursday.  I am excited to just ponder deep things and be asked hard questions. I never realized it but I am such a thinker. I love to think about things especially those that I don't know the answers to. I think that is why I like riddles. I love to think and figure things out.

Pray for me and that I will speak truth to my class. I find myself uttering truths throughout the day and then I will second guess if it is truth. I am confident that it is true for me but I will for a moment be like wait is that true for the people in my class? For example, we were all talking about something that is going on in my life and I said it is so nice knowing God has a plan for our lives, and I was like honestly asking myself, does He have a plan for each of their lives? I know that He does and I am so thankful He is passionate about them and made each of them individually, but it is just hard to remember that God is still God whether we choose to believe it or not. I need the Holy Spirit to remind me that truth is not relative, it's truth!! I don't want to push what I believe on any of them and I have loved my friendships with so many of them.

I entered a hair doing contest on Monday and colored and cut and thermal styled my friend, Val's hair and it was so fun. I am excited to do hair. It literally is a dream job to make people look good and get to hang out and talk with them while it is happening. Joke is on anyone not in cosmetology school.

When my friend Ang came to visit I did her hair in a few updos and took pictures... Here is just one not to overwhelm everyone with her hottness.  You could only wish I would post it right side up... (still learning about computers)

I was taking a nap on the couch earlier while listening to a sermon with my roommate and she farted on my feet. I pretended like I was still sleeping but I was definetly awake for it... but it is ok because Morgan is coming this weekend. Cannot wait!!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha.
    im so glad that morgan coming can make up for the fart on your foot.
    You are a thinker coochie and you were thinkin all over the place in your blog, but I loved it!
    And i love you, get better k? and actually take some cold medicine

    ReplyDelete