Wednesday, February 9, 2011

i love to write on here

I am really starting to love blogging. It's a fun place where I can write what is going on in my life and Julie can read it!! I'm not much of a "journaler" so it really helps me process and think things out.  I like to write a lot and it is fun to look back on things I have been learning.

 Here is a picture of me and some of my friends from hair school... hannah, keiko, and raine



Morgan was in town this weekend and it was so much fun.  She is such a great friend who "gets me" and we have such great conversation.  We don't get to see each other much but when we do it is such quality time.

Also, it was fun to meet up with my hair school friends. Me and Morgan were just being goofballs and laughing so hard with each other.

I am trying to be super obedient in those times when I got out with them, if I should drink at all or what... It has been so great to hear the Lord in it and feel freedom to be myself.  That I don't need to be a nun or perfect by any means, and that I shouldn't want to be holy for their sake... I should want to do it for God and out of affection for Him.

Today is my brother-in-law, Jordan's birthday.  He is such a great brother to me.  I got to know him better this summer when I lived with them and I really appreciate him and having a brother like him.  He always sticks up for me and how I should be treated by boys.  Living with Jordan and Elizabeth this summer was a great experience especially seeing their marriage first hand.  I know this is weird and creepy but I loved when they would argue because it was neat to see how they handled the conflict and would resolve it. You can read more about them on my sister's blog. Hers is among the few blogs that I faithfully follow.

This weekend my mom, sister, and Hank will be here.  I am excited to say the least.... AND SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL MY VISITORS!

2 comments:

  1. you're so wonderfully obedient and it was fun to witness it!
    love the pic
    enjoy your weekend with the fam! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. but if you were a nun, you would be like whoopie! and how fun would that be?! :)
    you're great and you're a cool friend with a cool family.

    ReplyDelete