Monday, February 28, 2011

two images that i love... in order of how much i love them~~

My friend Julie is an amazing artist.  I hope that she can find her niche in doing art because she is so good at it and is so patient that I think she would be a great person to do work for people.  Here is something she did for me for a hair styling contest...


it is great and pretty and I love it and this kind of art makes me want to get tattoos :)

I also love this drawing. I found it on a friend's blog and think it is so neat and that is my prayer as well.  I can see myself looking in all directions to be satisfied and find joy and then the Lord taking my eye in His hands and setting it on Him. How beautiful a picture!!


there are also tons more picture I love from when my sister, mom, and henry came to visit. You can find them on my sister's blog!!

also, to be honest. it sounds mean but the weirdest part about leaving college and being graduated is how quickly you forget about people!! this past weekend i was hanging out with some friends who are still at taylor and they were mentioning people that i forgot existed. it just goes to show how quickly our lives pass us by and how little we are in the big scheme... we think we are such a big deal and then we end up not being at all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment