Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm convinced that I am the only Christian in the world that wouldn't looooooohoove to pick up and move to Colorado. I don't want to live in the mountains and just hike around all day in a cabin.  I have never been there so maybe I am just misunderstood about it all but it's funny to me how that is like the dream spot, guess I'm just not an outdoorsman...

To prepare everyone for Valentine's Day, this week I am going to run around in a diaper and shoot arrows at people

2 comments:

  1. Haha. First of all, what do mean by the only christian who doesn't want to move to colorado? I didn't know all Christians wanted to move there! Weird. Second, this won't be the first time you've put on a diaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should shoot yourself with a dart.. maybe you will find a hotty!!

    ReplyDelete