Tuesday, November 23, 2010

day 2

Today's blog topic for the "30 day challenge" is: the meaning behind your blog name... I hope these topics get a bit more exciting as we go, if not this month could be a real doosy for my blogees.

I am not sure which is my blog name.  If it is No Creeps Please or Why Isn't Everyone in the World Reading This?

Either way the meanings of both of them are pretty self explanatory.  Although, I do have something to say about it.  I think that the word creep has developed a really negative and embarrassing connotation in recent times.  For example, I don't like when boys give girls attention and then girls call them creeps.  I think that is rude and embarrassing.  To me a creep is more a peeping tom than anything.  Really, everyone is welcome to read my blog, after all I am the one posting this stuff on the internet.  I mean I write in hopes that people will read it. But, if I say I'm going to the market tomorrow, I am expecting that no one will be stealthily following me to the market, a.k.a no creeps please.

Speaking of creeps... last night some of my friends were asking me about my 15 interesting facts list and everyone was asking me to belly dance, should've kept that fact to myself!!

I just read on my sister's blog that tomorrow's topic is my first love.  Hope you aren't too excited that you can get some sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment