Monday, November 22, 2010

it's your lucky 30 days...

my sister asked me if I wanted to do a 30 Day Blogging Challenge with her and her sister-in-law, Courtney.  Naturally, I said I would do it because I love a challenge. I was also motivated because in the same conversation my sister said, "we will see if you are cut out to be a blogger."  


So for the next 30 days you can read my blog because I'll be writing all about myself everyday!! We can say it is my Christmas gift to the world.

Day 1: Introduction and 15 Interesting Facts and Recent Picture

Introduction:

I have two weeks left of college at Taylor University and then I am moving to Chicago to go to Cosmetology school. I am excited to cut hair and can't wait to pray for the women I meet through this.  I am a brunette and love to play racquetball but I'm not that good. I love listening to music (especially worship) and dancing. Not clubbing dancing but in my room, being goofy, dancing.  I have loved learning more about my role in the kingdom of Jesus and how God loves me for being who I am.  I honestly have no clue what to say in an introduction about myself because everyone who reads this knows me, but the challenge calls for it so I'm doing it!!

15 interesting facts:  Instead of telling 15 facts I am saying 13 truths and two lies...

1. I love the card-game Egyptian Ratscrew and I RARELY lose at it (maybe that is why I love it)...
2. I love karaoke-ing especially this place in Jonesboro, Indiana. Everyone should check it out, the Friday's after thanksgiving are dedicated to Christmas music!
3. I am the slowest swimmer you will ever meet. 
4. I always can and want to eat three donuts no matter what I am doing that day or how much I have eaten.
5. Road trips are soo fun to me, and I don't care at all where it is to!!
6. I rarely shower.
7. I can belly dance.
8. I would rather watch TV than movies but I would rather play a game than both.
9. I'm really skilled at making up riddles.
10. I made girl's skirts out of men's dress shirts and sold them locally and made a killing.
11. I have really fond memories of being a little girl.
12. Cinnamon is my favorite flavor gum.
13. When I first meet people I picture what kind of haircut I would like them to have.
14. I am never embarrassed to have a laughing fit because I think it is so fun even if it is inappropriate timing.
15. I am a man.

Here is my most recent picture....

 It is from this past weekend when me and my roommate julie went to visit our friend Morgan for her birthday.  It is of me and Morgan after church. 


This picture is from when Morgan went to the beach with my family this summer. We are pretending to be naked behind our boogie boards. I love the old man in the background of this.  

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha..
    i know the two lies...
    1. you have good memories of childhood.
    2. that you are good at riddles...

    ReplyDelete