Monday, November 29, 2010

day 6 and 7

Sorry I missed out on yesterday's blog. I know you faithful followers were soooooo disappointed but today I am doing both. I was just home for Thanksgiving and it was so great to spend time with my family. I love how far I have come in appreciating them and loving spending time with them.  I love my time with my sister and how close we have become, she really is my best friend.  I am glad to be back at Taylor but only 2 and a half weeks of college to go. It is crazy!

On another note, day 6: a picture that makes me happy

There are tons of pictures that make me happy, but I think it is important for the world to see this picture!!!  It is my new favorite band.

can you get much better than that??

oh heyyyyy there trumpet solo!

And now for today's post. Drumrollllll please. day 7: favorite movie

I'm not much of a movie watcher but I do have a few favorites... I love funny light-hearted movies because I get sad easily and don't like to be.  I also don't like a lot of romantic type movies because I think they portray love poorly or have someone cheating on someone or weird drama like that.  I LOVE HOLIDAY MOVIES THOUGH SO MY FAVORITE, ESPECIALLY IN THE WINTER IS HOME ALONE!


Plus look at that movie cover, I just changed my mind and Home Alone movie cover is the picture that makes me the happiest!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment