Wednesday, December 1, 2010

thank you for being a friend!!

oops now the golden girls theme song is stuck in my head.

day 9: share a picture of friends

For those of you that can count you may have noticed I skipped over day 8.  Day 8's topic is a trip I have been on. I am really excited to share about that but I just took some Benedryl, so the poison ivy on my face doesn't itch while I am asleep.  Anyways, I was just going to go to bed without blogging at all but when I saw what today's post was I just couldn't pass it up.

I HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD!! There are times I feel bad for everyone else that they don't have my friends, they just don't know what they are missing.  Here are just a FEW pictures (in no particular order of favorites, ha!)....











                                          



 

























oh AND also, I have been so encouraged by so many of my friends that have said they keep up with my blog.  It really does mean a lot to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment