Sunday, December 5, 2010

the daily struggle of a late person...

I like that I am behind in my blog because it shows something about my personality. I am always late. I really value people and hope that they aren't offended when I am late I just can't stand being rushed and would rather just take my time.  I pray the Lord will change me and help me realize the importance of time IF it is an issue...

My love languages:
I HATE tests that tell you about your personality or love languages. Because you spend time filling out a test for them to tell you exactly what you just told it.  For example, it will ask, "Do you like being around people?" And then you answer yes and then at the end it concludes that you like being around people. It's like no kidding!! Anyways, I'm a multi-lingualist when it comes to lovin'. I LOVE BEING LOVED, But I have always known I am especially a quality timer.  I love just hanging out and talking with people.  And recently I learned that I for sure love acts of service. I asked one of my friends to write this blog entry for me and he said yes, (his was super weak so I didn't use it... ha!) but it is just little things like that when people help me that I really feel loved on.

This past Friday I went karaoke-ing.  It is so much fun and even though I have an awful voice I love getting up there! The people at the place we karaoke are so sweet and I just love them.  I love praying for them in my head while they are up there singing. They are all such a blast!

Here is a picture of me dancing with a big bellied man at the karaoke place

1 comment:

  1. aw i love that picture. hehehhe. So sweet. I have a soft spot for big bellied men. dont tell jordy

    ReplyDelete