Monday, December 13, 2010

hey mom and dad, IM ALIVE!

Sorry I've been slacking on my blog lately. I won't bore you with excuses (although I did visit Niagara Falls and have hair school orientation since my last entry). I'd rather talk about new and awesome exciting things...

I am reading this book "God's Grace and the Homosexual Next Door".  I love it so much. I have always been a fan of the unlikely and the underdog. I love when people are good stewards of what they are given, but I even more love stories about people who are given very little and do so much with it.  This book speaks measures of God's ability to change us, and how our sin doesn't have to have the power over us that it does. Gosh, I am blown away by God's power and love for His people.  Honestly, it makes me blush everytime I think about how God loves me.  It's like a funny thing that me and Him have together, I think (do other people have that??), but I always do... How weird! I am so humbled by how small I am and how abundant His love is. 

So, what's next?? I am confident that this next stage in my life is going to be a great one. It all just seems like a dream to me though.  I am freaked out about my age. Freaked out about my college degree.. (what will ever become of it?) I'm freaked out about being on my own. Freaked out about moving to Chicago. I'm freak dancing to all these FREAKY thoughts... ha just kiddin.  But in all reality a lot is happening and I don't remember growing up and getting to this point but I love that I can know that God has gone before me and has a place for me there. 

I am planning on double timing the second half of the thirty day blog time so don't you people worry.  After my finals I will be blowing your minds with how many blog posts I throw out there... you just wait.

As I type this I am eating an atomic fire ball and they are sooo spicy. How do they do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment