Monday, December 20, 2010

picture of my family and PETS!!

MY FAMILY... I AM SO PROUD OF THEM AND THIS PICTURE OF US


 
just kidding... that is not us.

here is my real family..

this is my favorite family portrait because to my left (your right) there is one of my ex-boyfriends cropped out. I think it is funny how perfect the crop is that you cannot even tell!!

I am also supposed to write about my pets.  I currently have no pets but I would like to highlight a few that I have had in the past...

R.I.P. Bulgy (fish), Hoppy (rabbit), Floppy (dog), Dude (dog), I also had some hermit crabs I can't remember their names though... 

 



2 comments:

  1. hahahaha...i NEVER knew he was in this picture, that makes it 10X better.

    and cheers to dude, the tallest dog i've known

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 Things:
    1. I remember floppy. so cute.
    2. I feel sorry for whoevers family that really is! haha

    ReplyDelete