Friday, December 17, 2010

somethings i liiike about myself

"ME, ME, ME, ME." -blogs.

Blogs are always just about ourselves, it is ok though. That is what they are for! Just a funny concept if you ask me.  Plus I want my life to point back to Jesus always so hopefully as I talk about myself He can still be known! 

something I like about myself... I hate telling things like this because I never want to say something I think is true and people who know me be like that isn't true, she is rude not nice... but I do really enjoy myself, so it is fun to share why...

I am a girl- I love everything (well almost everything) it implies like slumber parties, dressing cute, nail painting, and pillow talk.

I am a talker- I love telling people what I think about anything!!

I am passionate about somethings but super laid back and don't get worked up about a lot.

I am caring- people I am close with I always think about and want such good things for them.

I am SUCH a nerd- not the really intellectual kind, but just really dorky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment