Saturday, December 18, 2010

something ive learned and music i like

somethings I have recently learned are...

I love doing a bad job crossing out the price tag when I buy something on sale so people think I paid more than the present cost me

No matter how old you get having a blankey never gets cool

That God has ALWAYS loved me perfectly, despite how I may feel about situations

If you have friends named Nicole you could nickname them "Hole"

I am really good at thinking of nicknames

Christians first celebrated Christmas on December 25 in 336 A.D. (I wonder who got to pick the date??)

Now music I like...

here are youtube links to two songs I have been singing in my noodle all day!!

The Earth Is Yours ANDDDD the best christmas song yet!!

2 comments:

  1. im totally creepin and just found out your new nickname for me is "hole" BAHAHA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh, so how much was that nail polish really????

    ReplyDelete